While Angular.js is an app development framework that is available around for some time now, React.js is just an interface development framework, which is not that old. Although Angular.js offers excellent features, React.js with amazing rendering performance has proved to be a much sought after choice for many projects.
In this post, I will compare these two blissful frameworks and analyze the compelling factors that suggest React is a preferable choice rather than Angular for developing an incredible application interface.
Let’s explore the resourceful benefits of implementing the React framework in a project.
To get in-Depth knowledge on Reactjs you can enroll for a live demo on Reactjs Online Training
1. Lightweight DOM For Better Performance
React embraces a lightweight implementation of the events system and DOM. It doesn’t use the browser but allows one to manipulate the DOM version stored in the memory. This certainly delivers fast and effective performance. Since several developers have experienced terrifying performance issues of DOM while working with Angular, they prefer switching to the React framework.
Take your career to new heights of success with Angularjs Online Training
2. Easy Learning Curve
The straightforward API of the React framework makes it very easy for one to get started. You can kick start development of this framework with its simplified programming approach. There is no need to make painstaking efforts in learning complicated concepts, you can create the desired interface design by using a suitable API. Yes! It is as simple as that, and thus, it makes a viable choice. Whereas, for getting started with Angular, one needs to get his hands on specific concepts and conventions. Although, it may result in magical output, incurs indefinite efforts and a hefty price to learn these essentials.
Get More Information on Reactjs Training
3. The desired interface can be created in a relatively easy manner.
You can proficiently design an app interface with Angular. However, React offers a more scrutinized approach to design an interface. Let’s explore a few design concepts.
- Nested View: You can easily use the nested elements in React. It can be accomplished by including a reference to the child class within the render method of the parent class. The method is much simpler, cleaner and easier than working in the same with Angular framework.
- Loop: Using loops in a program can help create rendering views in the Angular framework as well as the React framework. However, the techniques of using loops in both frameworks are fairly different.
- Take your career to new heights of success with Angular Online Training
4. Components Support And Little Dependencies
Moreover, the React framework also offers a module named as “commonjs” that facilitates one to install via npm with ease.
One has to go the extra mile to use Angular, as it demands a steep learning curve, one must have expertise in dealing with a plethora of concepts like modules, filters, dependency injection, templating and a lot more to get started with Angular.js. This has encouraged developers to seek another alternative, namely React.js, that helps accomplish the UI development with greater efficiency. The above mentioned are a few captivating benefits of implementing the React framework instead of the Angular framework.