How to Update Microsoft Office Suite
The office is the software program designed and developed by the Microsoft. Most of the user is using Microsoft Office; it is one of the best complete suite programs which can’t be replaced by any of the other programs. Microsoft makes additions to features and improvements in this collection of software with every new release. So every user needs to update the office after a specified period. Otherwise, the user doesn’t use the latest features of the Office program.
Microsoft Office includes a various program such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and many more. But the best about office suite is it can update all program in one click. To update Microsoft Office regularly is one of the necessary and important tasks.
We provide you complete stepwise guide to update Microsoft Office on your system. These steps help you by making your work easy and save your time and take fewer efforts. While following the steps if you need any help related to updating Office, then dial the toll-free number of Microsoft customer support or visit Office.com/Setup to get instant support.
Procedure to Update Microsoft Office Suite:-
The steps are mentioning below is very easy and simple to follow, and these steps are less time-consuming and take fewer efforts. But to avoid errors and issues follow the steps in ascending order. The steps are discussing below-
- Sign into your Microsoft account by clicking on the My Account page option
- Then, Click on the Install and then pressing the Install option again on the next screen.
- It will allow you to download the EXE file on your computer system.
- Then, open the setup file by clicking on the “setup.exe” option.
- Finally, the installer will upgrade the version of Office to the latest version of Office.
- Once the update is completed, it might take five minutes or more,
- Now you will have the latest version of Office.
- Finally, follow the steps to check the version of Office on your system;
- Open any Office program option
- Then, click on the “File” option.
- And Now, click on the “Account” option.
- when the account is opened, check that the latest version is updated or not.
After following the complete procedure you will surely update the Microsoft Office on your system. But while completing the procedure, you found any error then you can contact the Microsoft customer support. The team of experts is available 24*7 to support you. For quick assistance, dial the toll-free number of Microsoft customer support or visit www.Office.com/Setup.