A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the DailyUpdateMe audience.
- Credit: DailyUpdateMe respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to DailyUpdateMe.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from DailyUpdateMe. Also, by submitting a post to DailyUpdateMe, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
How To Send Your Topic?
-Send into Doc file only (Direct copy-paste into the Email box will be rejected) also mention your name and e-mail.
-Attach topic relevant image featured image, Size ( 1024*500 and less then 300kb).
-We give dofollow links. So, do not spam with outbound links. (1 link max.)
It will take 5-6 hours to review and publish on our website