We all know that running is an ideal way to get into shape. Running alone can benefit every part of the body and also enhance our mood. Whether it’s your favorite part of the day or something you have to push yourself through, the benefits are undeniable. The next time you’re thinking of skipping a run, think of these reasons to get your butt out the door.
Cool air and natural hospitality is something that every human body crave for. But, unfortunately, there are only a few people who enjoy the good morning by exercising like running in the morning. Yes, many do not know how great the benefits of running for body health are if you already know it will leave far away from soft beds and warm blankets tomorrow morning. Running gives you countless health benefits for both body and mind. There are too many to go into, but we want to give you a taste. A 55,000-person study by Iowa State University has shown that running an average of 17 minutes three times a week reduces the chance of a fatal heart attack by 55 percent on average.
Getting ready for a walk!
Wake up before 6 am, because the best time for morning jogging is at 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. where the sun’s rays have just risen which is very good for health, also the morning dew is not yet dry, and the streets are still relatively quiet so there is not much dust flying.
- Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water, as capital so that we do not lack fluids during running.
- Wear comfortable and protective footwear, the best is shoes.
- Start with the usual road, walk fast, then run gradually.
- Run leisurely and be full of happiness, relax and relax as if united with nature.
- Get used to running for 30-45 minutes.
- Try to do it 3-4 times a week.
- Look for other partners to help familiarize this routine.
- Do the routine well until it becomes a habit.
- Always apply a healthy lifestyle: don’t forget to eat breakfast, eat fruit and vegetables, avoid cigarette smoke.
- Healthy Heart
When we run, not only the muscles of the leg that work and improve its function but the heart will also be active in pumping blood to meet the nutritional needs and oxygen for the muscles used to run. If jogging becomes a routine, then the heart will be trained to continue to work well so that the status becomes healthier than the untrained heart.
This is also supported by research that shows that running as far as 16 km in a week will reduce the risk of disease or blood pressure disorders up to 39%. Besides, the problem of cholesterol deposits in the heart blood vessels (atherosclerosis) can be reduced by up to 34%.
Morning jogging has the benefit of helping reduce the risk of heart and blood vessel diseases due to deposition of bad cholesterol such as coronary heart disease.
- Overcoming Hypertension
It is believed that cardio exercise such as running in the morning has no less great benefits in blood circulation. Relaxing morning jogging movement, fairly proportional to maintain the heartbeat pattern. If this is the case, then blood pressure becomes more normal and the heart rate becomes regular.
For people with hypertension or high blood pressure, it is indeed not permissible to carry out a strenuous exercise that is too stimulating to work the heart, such as running fast, soccer, and so on. But experts suggest that you start getting used to jogging with a note that you can’t run quickly. Consult this problem with your doctor.
- Healthy Lungs
The cleanest air with the highest oxygen content is in the morning, when we run in the morning we will get it automatically. Especially when we run, the body needs more oxygen by increasing the frequency of breathing and breathing more oxygen-rich air into the lungs. Of course, this will make the lungs healthier.
- Healthy breathing
Based on the above, other respiratory tracts also become healthier, especially for those who have respiratory problems or diseases such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis, and others.
This was also supported by a study involving people with asthma; they were encouraged to run in the morning, which is to run regularly every week for 3 months. The result is very encouraging, asthma attacks rarely recur after a routine morning run. Even they feel breathing better.
- Strong and healthy muscles
Muscles are a part of our body which, is increasingly driven by a certain level, will increase its ability. When the leg muscles are used to run in the morning, then he will adapt, form a denser mass, more energy reserves, and of course become stronger than before. But when the morning running routine is not continued, the muscles will return to normal.
- Control blood sugar
- Effectively lower blood pressure
- You become calmer, happier and more stress-resistant
- Walking reduces feelings of tension and depression
- Improves your mood
- Slows down the breakdown of your cognitive abilities
- Lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and many types of cancer
- It will not make your knees worn out; on the contrary, recreational runners show less wear and tear on the joints
- Walking also promotes the density of your bones
- Dramatic effect on your size; running is at the forefront when it comes to calorie burning
So that we get the maximum results from the benefits of running this morning, then do it healthily and make this a routine. Don’t just get excited at the beginning, but the spirit doesn’t last long. This often occurs due to errors in carrying out this healthy routine.
thecarekart.in offers various kinds of knee and ankle support witch help to prevent the injury while running.