Recover yahoo mail password-
If you are reading this article, I am sure you are looking instructions for how to reset the yahoo mail password. Well, read this article until the end and follow the instructions to fix the problem.
For resetting the yahoo account password, you must have recovery option like the phone number; you have entered for registering the account or security questions for recovery.
If you don’t have recovery option, then it will little hard to reset the yahoo account password. Because yahoo is very strict for their security. They cannot allow you to reset the account password without verifying the account ownership. So in that situation you have to call yahoo mail tech support and ask them to reset the yahoo mail password.
- Open the browser on your computer, and type www.yahoo.com on the top address bar.
- Now click on sign in, click on having difficulty sign in?
- Type your yahoo email address, and click on continue.
- Now you will able to see robot option. So you need to verify it, you are not robot and then press continue.
- After proving you are not robot, you need to choose the recovery option. Through which you can verify that you are the owner of account.
- If you have phone number added to your account. You can simply go ahead and verify your account owner ship. You will get a one time password on your phone. So you need to enter the otp and click on continue.
- If you have setup an email as a recovery option. You will receive an reset link on your email.
- Once you will verify the account ownership, you will get an option for reset the yahoo mail password. So you can go ahead and create a new password for your yahoo account.
After changing the password, you should try to login to your email account. if you are having still having sign in problem. you may visit: how to fix can’t sign into yahoo mail problem.