Christmas is just around the corner. If you listen close enough, you might hear Santa readying his sled. The Christmas tree has been established in the living room. You are just putting up the ornaments on its branches: pretty little figurines, tinsel, holly, and Christmas lights. There is a lovely fire in the hearth. Beautiful scents are coming from the kitchen, and you know this Christmas meal is going to be special too. The snowman stands in the yard, and you hear carols echoing through the city.
Yet, something is missing. Something that helps us to enhance the spirit of Christmas and make it even more enjoyable. You are right. We forget the presents. Wrapped in beautiful custom gift boxes, these token of love, affection, gratitude, and joy mark every Christmas celebration. These gifts allow us to spread happiness amongst our loved ones and tell them that we value them. That is why the exchange of presents holds such significance on this occasion.
However, there is something that almost everyone struggles with — choosing a gift? Yes, that can be confusing. But even more frustrating is finding the right gift boxes. These boxes protect our presents. They also make the gift look more beautiful, attractive, and presentable. This will help the receiver to value your presence more. If you are giving someone a token of gratitude, you should do it in a heartfelt way.
And that is why you need to be sure that your boxes look as attractive and charming as possible. And to help you out with that, we have made a list of ideas for you. These are ideas regarding how you can make your Christmas presents stand out. The more aesthetically presented your gift, the higher its worth and significance.
So, let’s get started with our gift packaging ideas and help our boxes look something more than just packages.
Packaging ideas to decorate your gifts this Christmas
Ok, so where do we start? There are a large number of gift designs that we can tell you about. However, we have made a list of only those ideas that are convenient, easy to implement, and will surely boost the presentation of your items.
- Mini Christmas tree: this is a very useful and easy technique to make your boxes look very special in just under five minutes. Just take some pine needles from your lawn and a strip of bark. You can take a brown packaging and paste these needles on it in a tree shape. Then attach the strip of bark to represent the trunk. There you go. A plain, rustic, and eye-catching 3-D design that is sure to stand out from all that flashy packaging.
- Chalkboard boxes: these boxes are very presentable and chic. The packaging looks just like a chalkboard. You can wrap you represents in the paper. Then, take a white marker or crayon and write your message. These boxes are really fun, elegant, and unique looking. You can use them to give a gift to your teachers this Christmas, to show that you value their efforts in making you a better individual.
- Paper animals: this is a very useful technique to make your boxes look more lifelike. Inject the same appeal into a box, like that of a snowman. You can custom order packaging that is designed to look like a cute animal, like a penguin, reindeer, or a cat. This is a very cute and fun way of presenting your gift and suitable for children and adults alike.
- Furoshiki cloth: this is a unique wrapping technique that comes straight from japan. Like the country itself, this packaging is unique and enchanting. You use a beautifully designed fabric for packaging your gift. The customized fabric is available from a large variety of stores. Just purchase a suitable one, and bring an oriental touch to your gift. However, it is mainly used for small gift boxes, so make sure that you keep that in mind.
- Star boxes: even the name looks intriguing. These boxes are designed in the shape of a big star. It is attractive, with tones edges and sleek designing. These boxes look unique and will help you to stand out from the crowd. Keep the nature and shape of the gift a surprise with this packaging. They are strong and can durable; therefore, they are often used as jewelry gift boxes. Also, they are often glittered, or textured, making them a very useful decoration item afterward.
- Initial ornaments: if you want your gift to be significant and unique, you can use this technique. These initials are available in the market and are usually made of metal. Just choose the initial of the receiver and attach this ornament to the box. They are glossy, rough, or textures, depending on your choice. Use a black paper and these metallic initials to make the maximum impression.
- Sheet music: this is a form of wrapping paper designed just like those intriguing music sheets used by composers. Not only are they aesthetic and creative, but they will make the perfect packaging for any music lover. Also, when we talk about sheet music, there is another option. You can find wrapping papers that look like pages from an old novel. You can also use that design for a person who loves reading. It depends on you. There is a lot to choose from, according to the interests of the person.
- Use ornaments: if you want to show your feeling for someone, you should make an effort to make the packaging as beautiful as possible. That is why it is a very useful technique to use plain gift packaging that you can buy online. Buy custom mailer boxes prices and get to work on them. Take the box, and design, paint, print, and decorate it with your own hands. Then, add in decoration ornaments like ribbons, beads, figurines, bow ties, flowers, brooches, and many more. This type of packaging will show that the gift was heartfelt and special. It will also create an impression on the receiver and make them acknowledge your effort. You can also use prank gift boxes to keep your loved ones engaged for an extended time, and later you can give them their actual gift.
Therefore, to make sure that this Christmas is special for you and your loved ones, make sure that you focus on your gift presentation. Use these unique and effective packaging ideas to make sure that your boxes stand out and look beautiful.