Business Intelligence is a process or set of activities such as extracting the business data from various operational sources, transform, and load the data into consolidated database or data ware house systems. The three main components of MSBI is SSIS-integration tool, SSAS-analysis tool, SSRS-reporting tool. This tool speed user to access detailed information and work rapidly to take improved business opinion this upgrade business agility.
Use of MSBI?
MSBI stands for Microsoft Business Intelligence. The powerful suite tool developed by Microsoft which offers best solutions for BI (Business Intelligence and Data-Mining Quries. This tool uses microsoft visual studio data tools + sql server. It provides different processes for different tools for BI solutions.
MSBI allows data storing and fetching for elegant processing and fast decisions in business
It consists resource tools provides the solutions for business intelligence
The most of the companies are searching for expert business intelligent workers and require for SSAS, SSIS and SSRS Professionals is increasing recently
We can learn complete package as mentioned SQL server and data tools
Top 7 MSBI Advantages Over Other BI Tools:
1. Easy data exploration and visualization
2. Managed self-service BI tool (The Microsoft business Intelligence tool offers self-service business Intelligence tools
3. Full use of native MS-Excel features (MSBI makes use of excel to the core in order to report data analysis)
5. Dashboards and Scorecards (MSBI provides great quality dashboards and scorecards.
5. MSBI support to Web Services
6. Complete end-to-end business solutions (MSBI gives great solutions to business intelligence and is a great provider of business decisions.
7. Data Warehouse applications (Business Intelligence always carries a solution of all the needs of the data analytics).
What are the objectives and learning outcomes of this course?
Microsoft Business Intelligence deals with the composition of profitable, valuable and logical decisions in an enterprise. MSBI Course provides complete knowledge on how to create complex reports by utilizing expressions, global collections, and conditional formatting of Reporting Services. From this course, you get a clear picture of
Multi-dimensional database models
Business Intelligence Solution
Data transformation solutions
Custom reporting solutions
Cube Design Process
Using Subscriptions to Distribute Reports
Checkpoints AND Transactions
Related Jobs and Positions in the Industry
MSBI course provides different processes for different tools of BI solutions. It ensures accurate access to up-to-date information enabling quick decision making for an enterprise.