Let sculptures on the stone allure you at WelcomHeritage Mandir Palace
The Golden City of India will start playing with your senses as soon as you step in. The fabulous folk songs streaming from every street, young and old, dressed in ornate costumes grooving to folk music, to make your eyes float in awe, desert sunsets will feed your soul and memorable camel rides that will liven up your memory forever. In the very center of the city, with sand-dunes, culture, and color and Jaisalmer hotels, lies the famous Jaisalmer fort in golden sandstone, built by King Rawal Jaisal.
Another architectural wonder that almost rivals the beauty of Jaisalmer Fort happens to be the “Badal Vilas” – meaning Villas amidst the cloud. Its towering height justifies its name as one can get a complete bird’s eye survey of the city and the numerous hotels in Jaisalmer Rajasthan from this enchanting tower, which is also the tallest structure in town. The beauty is displayed in the ethereal welcome Heritage Temple Palace, which was built in the medieval period of the 20th century and still preserves its charm within its coveted stone.
The Badal Vilas is a part of the exquisite WelcomHeritage Mandir Palace, which was for the royal people. The palace may pass as a piece of art that stands as a testament to the talent of the local artisans. Yellow stand stone is sculpted with such dexterity that it looks like a mesmerizing painting in stone.
Thankfully, you can now bless your eyes with its beauty and aura by spending an opulent stay in the Palace itself, which now stands as one of the best hotels in Jaisalmer – WelcomHeritage Mandir Palace.
The beauty of the Mandir palace
The magnificent architecture of the Temple Palace is in Jaisalmer! The hotel has a well-maintained pool and lovely rooftop restaurant overlooking the fort and Stepping into the carpal is a step into a glorious life of the past. The hotel staffs are most courteous yet friendly. The rooms are spacious and the facilities are beautifully appointed. The beauty of the Mandir Palace Jaisalmer is an Architectural Marvel and exquisitely carved of Ornate Balconies, Canopies, and Delicately carved screens that represent a high point of local Craftsmanship in its finest and purest form.
Services and facilities
- Ramble Travel desk where they have vast destination knowledge and can book your cruise
- Laundry where clothes can be washed and ironed
- Wonderful Room service provided in the hotel allowing guests to order food and drink to be brought to their rooms expeditiously
- Swimming pool for the guests to use at their leisure
- Great relax, perfect massage services which give you pleasure and the stress will melt away
- National antiquarian In-house museum with old artifacts and seeing the work of other artists, museums offer ways to encourage new ideas, resulting in the creation of more art, including music, architecture, interior designing, and creative writing
- The beauty of the Mandir Palace Jaisalmer is that it has guided informative tour that assists, information on cultural, historical, and contemporary heritage to the tourists
- Badminton court for the tourists to enjoy the stay in the hotel and it also helps to improve the mental wellbeing and heart health
- Outdoor play area for kids which keeps them healthy and active and that place is also used for birthday parties since its ideal place to celebrate
- Car parking system that automatically transports the car to the parking space protected from people and weather
- Safaris gives you a grand tour to progress the trip
- Rajasthani folk music which makes you dance happily to the beat and puppet show to entertain the guest (on request)
- Conference facility 24×7 where corporate and business travelers account for a significant portion of the revenue generated by the travel and hospitality industries. People travel for work all the time whether it’s to complete an outdoor project, to attend an international conference, or to meet colleagues and close a deal in another city
- Doctor on call offers care services to those who cannot drive safely and are weak and also for those who need emergency treatment
Food & Beverage
- The warm coffee shop where you can feel the smell of fresh coffee beans from the moment you step in and it’s a pleasant place to refresh your mind on sipping the hot coffee
- The amazing Palace Restaurant – Serves Indian, Rajasthani, Continental & Chinese cuisine and it’s the Exquisite Courtyard with elaborate execution
- The Roof Top Restaurant
- Sam Sand Dunes – 36 km (approximately 40 minutes)
- Patwon Ki Haveli – 2 km (approximately 5 minutes)
- Jaisalmer Fort & Jain Temples – 1 km (approximately 5 minutes)
- Nathmal Ki Haveli – 0.5 km (approximately 2 minutes)
- Gadisar Lake – 2.5 km (approximately 8 minutes)
- Desert National Park – 10 km (approximately 15 minutes)
- Silver Jewellery Market – 0.5 km (approximately 2 minutes)
Safety during COVID-19 at Mandir Palace
- All clothes are sanitized in the high-temperature wash
- Face masks are required for the guests in public areas
- Face masks are required for the staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizers are available to the guests and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff are required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Doctors available 24/7
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
The foundation stone of the temple palace was laid by Maharawal Mulraj Ji two centuries ago when temples of Shri Ram and Shri Girdhari Ji were built along with the palace complex around the temples. Later he and his successors made many additions to this grand palace. The most beautiful part of the Mandir Palace known as ‘Jawahir Vilas’ was built by Maharawal Jawahir Singhji in the early twentieth century. The Mandir Palace is known for its exquisite stone carvings. Its architecture is Indo-Saracenic: a mixture of Rajput style and some Islamic patterns that were carried to Jaisalmer via caravans from Afghanistan and Persia. Recently, Rajkumar Dr. Jitendra Singh, grandson of Maharawal Jawahar Singh and owner of Mandir Palace, converted this Palace into a premier heritage hotel. He welcomes you to his home.