Apple introduced new iPhone series iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X (pronounced as iPhone 10) on September 12th 2017. For anyone who is thinking about upgrading your iPhone, you are likely to be wondering which iPhone model will suit you best.The iPhone 8, 8 Plus is a total redesign with an edge-to-edge display screen doing away with the bezels at the top and bottom of the device which houses the Touch ID fingerprint sensor and the front facing camera. The physical home button and Touch ID eliminated and replaced with a facial recognition technology used in iPhone X for security purposes. Right here we’ll look at the three phones that are most appropriate if you are not keen on the idea of a iPhones.
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus Features, Price and Specification
- The Display of new Apple ‘s iPhone 8 features a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1334 by 750 with 326 pixels per inch and 1400:1 contrast ratio, while the iPhone 8 Plus features a 5.5-inch display with 1920 by 1080 resolution, 401 pixels per inch, and 1300:1 contrast ratio.
- The body of the iPhone 8 and 8 plus will be of glass built around a stainless steel frame similar to the design of Apple Watch.
- The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be fitted with a 10-nanometer A11 chip making the device work faster and more efficiently
- The glass bodies of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus enable an inductive wireless charging feature, which is new to Apple’s device
- The front-facing camera will have advanced 3D sensing capabilities making use of the PrimeSense technology to locate depth of objects. There will be a vertical rear camera for improved AR functions and better pictures. It will have a dual camera setup for FaceTime Users.
- The iPhone 8 and plus have a water resistance of IP68 as compared to a rating of IP67 for iPhone 7,thus offering water resistance along with complete dust resistance.
- The volume and mute buttons are on the left side and a SIM tray and an elongated power button on the right although these are not really visible.
- The iPhone 8 and Plus will be available in three colors- Blush- gold, silver, and black
- The device is more expensive than the iPhone 7 or other previous models. The cost will be around 800 EUR
iPhone X Features, Price and Specification
- The iPhone X have Super Retina display supports 2046×1125 resolution, with 455 PPI, and HDR in both Dolby Vision and HDR.
- There is no physical home button in iPhone X and instead of replacement of home button comes in the form of a depth-sensing front camera named “FaceID” to unlock the phone by detecting the user’s face.
- Animoji is a new form of emoji is used in facial recognition software a user can scan the face and the animoji to match their expression in a short animation. The True Depth camera of iPhone X analyses more than fifty different muscle movement to mirror your expression in twelve animoji
- Compare iPhone 8 and 8 plus iPhone X have larger and faster 12-megapixel camera with a new color filter. The rear camera of iPhone x has optical image stabilization and fast lenses capture the outstanding photos and videos and Optical, as well as digital zoom are enabled in iPhone X cameras.
- The iPhone X will be fitted with an A11 chip and four efficiency core making the device work faster and more efficiently.
- iPhone X have A11 Bionic chip powers extraordinary augmented reality gives magical experience in games and apps.
- The iPhone X is IP67 water and dust resistant. So it is impervious to dust and can withstand immersion in water up to one meter.
- Wireless Charging and Enhance Battery life is one of the specifications of iPhone X
- The iPhone X will be available in two colors -space grey and silver
- The iPhone X is also more expensive than the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone X price starts at $999 for the 64GB model, with a larger 256GB option.and regular sales begin November 3
General if the price is your biggest concern, the iPhone 8 gives you the powerful A11 processor, water resistant, plus some small advancements to camera and screen for compact physical proportion. If you give more importance of camera quality better choose iPhone 8 plus have dual rear camera sensors, a larger, higher-resolution display, and Finally the price is not the biggest concern iPhone X is the best iPhone beats all the features of iPhone 8 and 8 plus.
Read More : iPhone X features