Microwaves in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Microwaves in India will be able to witness sustainable growth only when the large segment of primary or first-time buyers make purchases that have been deferred owing to economic factors and negative sentiment. Microwaves are traditionally seen as appliances which are used to heat food, and not many people use microwaves for baking and cooking.
Browse our related reports on above topic: Consumer Goods Market
With increasing workforce participation and busy lifestyles, some consumers view microwaves as a convenient option for cooking. The fact that microwaves require less time to cook and make it easier to heat food compared with hobs has driven sales of microwaves in India. In addition, microwaves require less monitoring whilst preparing food compared with hobs.
Product coverage: Built-in Microwaves, Freestanding Microwaves.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
The Microwaves in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Microwaves in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- How are consumer cooking convenience trends going to affect the microwave industry over the medium term?
- Has there been a shift from freestanding microwaves to built-in microwaves?
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Microwaves market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Please continue to read the complete report:
Market Reports on India
Contact No: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Follow us :Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google Plus