Market Reports on China Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“China Cosmetics & Toiletries Market Report 2013-2023 ”under Consumer Goods Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Chinese Cosmetics & Toiletries Industry is led by the Skincare sector in both value and volume terms while the Haircare sector is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2017-2022. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of Cosmetics & Toiletries in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material in the industry. L`Oreal S.A., Amway Corporation and C.F.E.B. Sisley S.A.S. are the leading market players in the Chinese Cosmetics & Toiletries industry.
Request a free sample copy of Cosmetics & Toiletries Market Report @
What else is contained?
– Industry data: Overall industry value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Sector coverage: Value and growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, department stores, convenience stores, drugstores & pharmacies, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, ‘dollar stores’, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, parapharmacies/drugstores, direct sellers, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.
– The per capita consumption of cosmetics & toiletries was higher in China compared to the regional level in 2018
– Skincare is the largest sector in the cosmetics & toiletries industry in China
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Chinese cosmetics & toiletries industry
– Mary Kay is the leading brand in the Chinese cosmetics & toiletries industry
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Chinese cosmetics & toiletries industry
– Mid-Lifers account for the leading share in the consumption of Cosmetics & Toiletries in China.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential sectors and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis.
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities.
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning.
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion.
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the industry.
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
About Market Reports on China:
Market Reports on China is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to China.We provide you with insight and analysis on the country’s economic outlook at the national, regional and city level, presenting deep understanding of disparities and evolutionary paths. Get a complete, consistent and concise view of your markets with comprehensive industry reports. Our latest regional databanks, forecasts, and detailed risk ratings will help you to identify risk and opportunities in every industry and develop strategic plans to deal with the competitiveness in the Chinese market.
Market Reports on China
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn