According to the Canada family immigration rules, living together with the family is a preference. Therefore, if you are interested in living with your family or spouse in Canada, you can contact Round world immigration for appropriate guidance in choosing the best immigration consultant arrangements for the family.
Who can immigrate with you in Canada?
You could come with family members and relatives in Canada if they were treated for permanent residency as your dependents.
List of your Dependents involves for Canada family immigration:
- Dependent child.
- A dependent child of a Dependent child.
- Spouse/wife or common-law partner.
- Spouse or common-law partner’s dependent child
Following family members does not come with you in this category:
- Brother or Sister
- Nephew or Niece
- Uncle or Aunt
- other family member or relatives
You always remember, dependents can’t arrive in Canada before you. They must accompany you or behind you.
You have an option to sponsor them subsequent you immigrate to Canada.
Canada family immigration Sponsorship Program:
Your relatives and family members can study, live, and work in Canada if they get permanent residency in Canada.
You have the option to sponsor some of the relations and family members to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years of age and a:
- You have a permanent residency(PR) of Canada.
- You are registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
- You are a Canadian citizen or
Canada family immigration rules for your relatives:
Here are some of the rules you need to keep in mind when you are Sponsor your relatives or family members from abroad:
- Your parents and grandparents;
- Dependent kids, including adopted children;
- Adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Children who are under your guardianship;
- Your wife/spouses or conjugal partners above16 years of age.
- Your Siblings, Nephews, Nieces.
- You can sponsor your grandchildren who are orphans, minor ( under age 18), and not married.
- You can sponsor the grandmother and grandfather.
When your son or daughter is dependent?
Your son or daughter is dependent when he/she is :
- Under the age of 22 and unmarried.
- A full-time student and is heavily dependent on a parent for monetary support.
- Financially dependent on a parent because of a disability.
If you live in any province in Canada excluding Quebec and want to sponsor via Canada family immigration program, you must sign an Undertaking with the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada.
You must also acknowledge a Sponsorship Agreement with your family member that describes your bilateral commitments to each other.
Sponsorship is a significant responsibility, so you should take this commitment sincerely.
If you are a Quebec resident, then the undertaking will be signed with the province of Quebec.
Except for wives and minor children, Citizenship and Immigration Canada needs a financial evaluation to decide whether or not the person who sponsors are financially capable of sponsoring a relative under the Canada family immigration program.
There are low Income Cut Off, which is the necessary minimum amount of annual earnings that patrons are expected to have.
Note: If you have earlier sponsored family members who have undergone social assistance, you may not be permitted to sponsor another person.
So this is all about the Canada family immigration. you can sponsor some of your family members, but still, certain factual conditions will lead you to be ineligible. You cannot sponsor if you defaulted on a loan and failed to pay family support debts. Still, there are various ways for a sponsor. What you view about the Canada family immigration. are you willing to sponsor anyone? Connect with us Know Your Eligibility For Canada With The CRS Calculator.
We are fully focused and dedicated to serving our clients, who could be interested to present visa-petitions and immigration applications for Permanent Resident PR Visas and Temporary Resident Visas via Skilled, Self-employed, Family, Business, Investor, Student & State Sponsorship classes for various Immigration destinations like Canada, Australia, UK, USA, etc. We also duly assist our clients in preparing visa-petitions for Business Visit Permits & Tourist Visit Permits for every well-known overseas hotspot throughout the world, such as the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.