A preferred Brazilian sweet that’s named immediately after Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes who was a popular Air Force commander inside the forties. These rely on the condensed milk and chocolate combination so beloved of numerous South American sweets. Get extra information about Curso de Brigadeiro Gourmet
1. Mix the chocolate and condensed milk within a double boiler or heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat. Add the butter and stir continuously.
2. Stir constantly for two to 3 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture onto a plate and let to cool. When it’s cool towards the touch, form tiny balls with your hands. Grease your hands somewhat to produce the rolling procedure easier.
4. Roll the balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
5. Spot each and every ball into a compact candy case. Or, just leave them as they’re.
6. Serve. They are excellent with afternoon tea or supper. They may be fantastic coffee and tea accompaniments.