Different People have different aims when it comes to travelling, but if you are looking for a place that offers a lot of historical significance along with being a religious place, then Varanasi is the place for you. Varanasi City tour Package is the one which offers best of both the religious Yatra as well as a small holiday with family because of the beautiful monuments and historically famous things available in Varanasi. Varanasi is located on the banks of Holy River Ganga and according to the tales, whosever takes a dip in the holy waters of river Ganga is freed from his/her sins and is likely to attain Moksha after death, which is why people prefer to take Kashi Holiday tour Package as well. The importance of Ganga is attached to the religious beliefs of many followers of Hinduism. In addition to all these details, the next important thing is that Varanasi is actually rich in religion, culture, crafts and the philosophy as well. Along with taking the Varanasi tours you can also take the outstation tours like Varanasi Gaya tour Packages.
White Stork Holidays provides the best tours for any sort of packages you take, some of our famous packages in addition to Varanasi tour are Varanasi Prayagraj tour Packages et cetera. Now, let us look at few places that are actually worth visiting in Varanasi and those places are mentioned below:
- River Ganga: Goddess Ganga is believed to be descended from heaven to wash away the sins of people. She represents purity, peace and forgetting nature. According to the Hindu Mythologies it is believed that whoever takes a dip in the Holy waters of Ganga his/her sins is washed off and they attain Moksha in their life after death. The Ghats of Varanasi witness Ganga Aarti on a daily basis, once in the evening and one in the morning, it is the most beautiful moment, witnessing it with bare eyes provide peace to the mind, calms your soul and enlightens you. When you take the Varanasi City tour Package from White Stork Holidays, we also provide other packages like the Varanasi Gaya tour Package; we will ensure that you get to visit these places without any issue and with full comfort and safety. We tend to provide high quality services that too with the type of vehicles that you demand for all our tour packages including Chardham tour Package.
- Sarnath: Sarnath is the place that is located around 10 km from Varanasi and it is famous because this is the place where Buddha made his first oration after attaining enlightenment at Bodh Gaya. According to the History, Ashoka the strict follower of Buddhism made the stupa at Sarnath around 234 BC. There are a lot of tourists inflow in this city after that as many structures were constructed here after that. When you take the Varanasi Gaya tour Package or the Kashi Holiday tour Package from White Stork Holidays we will ensure that you get to visit this place without any issues or problems.
- Manikarnika Ghat: Manikarnika Ghat is one of the most Ghats in Varanasi; it is the Ghat where the cremation ceremony takes place. Not most of the people have the courage to go to this place and watch the families performing these cremation practices. This place gives you the actual meaning of life, because this is the one where you will see the life and death together. If you are not comfortable the watch these activities and families then you surely would want to avoid visiting this Ghat when you take the Varanasi City tour Package. When you take the Kashi Holiday tour Packages with us, our driver will give you details about every location prior to your visit, so that you do not have to worry about anything in the last minute.
- Man Mandir Ghat: This is one of the other major Ghats in Varanasi and it is one of the ancient Ghats too as well. This is place must be a sure place to visit in your list if you have interests in watching the architectural designs of the Rajputs. The King Man Sigh of Jaipur built a beautiful palace here in Varanasi in 1600 and you must definitely visit this place when you take tour to Varanasi or to nearby locations like the Varanasi Prayagraj tour Packages. White Stork Holidays also provides other tour packages like the Chardham tour Package.
- Ramnagar Fort: Ramnagar Fort was once the residence of the Kind of Varanasi and it is believed to be constructed in the year 1750 AD. This beautiful Fort was built using red bricks and stones and it is observed as an important place due to the astronomical clock that shows the day, week, month and year and all the astrological details of the space objects. There is a museum as well inside the palace which is why this place is a must visit place when you take the Varanasi tour.
These are some of the major places that you must visit when you take the Varanasi tours, or the Chardham tour Package or Varanasi Prayagraj tour Packages with White Stork Holidays and along with that we also provide other tours packages that you might find interest in. So, if you are planning to take next tour contact White Stork Holidays and we will make all the arrangements for you.